BY HELPER Schedule View: To Edit, Delete, Clone or Manually Assign a Shift
Normally it is best to use the BY HELPER Schedule View
to edit, delete, clone, or assign shifts because it allows you to quickly make changes without the page reloading. To edit a shift on that view, you can click the shift, and use drag/drop to move shifts or Ctrl drag/drop to make a copy of a shift. Note: The By Helper view is also the only one that allows you to edit a shift's position. See By Helper Schedule View
for more about using the By Helper view.
If you are editing more than one shift, it may be more convenient to use the "Multi-Shift Edit" Schedule View
Using OTHER Weekly Schedule Views: To Edit, Delete, Clone, or Manually Assign a Shift
From any weekly Schedule View (except the By Helper):
- (1.) Click on any shift to open the (2.) Shift Change window
- Make whatever changes are needed
- Change the times, display color, text, category, etc.
- Or type the number of copies of this shift that you want to clone (exact unassigned copies of the shift for the same day and position)
- Or click the Delete button in the top left of the window to delete the shift
- Or click a helper name to assign a helper to be scheduled for the shift (Helpers are listed in order by availability. Click any column heading to sort by that column)
- Click the Save button
- The window will close and the schedule view will be updated
- If the shift was on a published week, all affected helpers may be automatically notified.