View One or More Locations
If you have created Location-Specific Positions
, you can group each location's positions for quick viewing. This adds Group names to the top of the Positions dropdown menu and allows you to filter your view to display only those positions in each group. Each Position can be included in any number of Position Groups. You can create any number of Position Groups to show, for example, "cashiers at all locations" or "all positions at one location", etc.
To create a Location Position Group:
From any Schedule View:
- In the Positions Dropdown, choose Select/Group Positions to open the Select Positions window
- Check off the Positions you want to be included in this group
- Type in the name of the group (Ex. the location name)
- Click the Display/Save Button
- The window will close and the schedule display will change to only include shifts for that group of positions
The Positions dropdown will now include your new Position Group at the top which can be quickly accessed on all schedules and the Helper list.