The Availability - Coverage View allows a quick spreadsheet type daily overview of all helpers, listed by Position - when they are scheduled, they are superimposed on a grid that includes their help time preferences
and granted time off
. You can change the range of hours that display (and even save different ranges) to focus just on that time range.
To View Availability - Coverage
From any weekly Schedule View:
- In the top menu, hover over Schedule and choose Availability
Select a Different Time Period to Display
On the Availability Schedule View:
- In the Display Time dropdown in the upper right, choose Select Times
- Choose the Start and End times for this display
- If you would like to save this time period as a shortcut, type in a name
- Click the Save button
If you saved the display time period, it will now show in the Select Times dropdown for quick access.
Use the "Change Layout"
link to include:
- Totals for each position showing how many helpers are helping for each 15 minute time slot
- Totals for each position showing how many helpers are available
- The number of hours each helper has left before reaching their set maximum hours per week